365,00$ – 510,00$
Our most realistic looking dress form. It has our signature shape and proportions, along with a cover made from stretchy, tight-fitting material that follows every curve of the form.
Thanks to that, working with Nina gives you a very natural feeling. The cover creates no bulk and is smooth. It is ideal for thin, delicate fabrics and items like lingerie or swimwear.
Because Nina has legs, it is universal and suitable for working with any type of garment, including trousers, shorts, jumpsuits, bodysuits, etc.
You can also steam and iron clothes right on it without any restrictions. Pressing garments on the form rather than on a flat surface can up-level your sewing and make the results look much more professional.
● POLYURETHANE CORE – dress form is made of polyurethane. This makes it ideal for pattern making, draping, and pinning. Polyurethane is a safe and modern polymer material that is also used to produce children’s toys, mattresses, pillows, etc.
● MULTIPURPOSE – this sewing torso can also be used to display clothes and take photos of your design.
● ANATOMIC – our dress forms are accurately shaped and proportioned according to physical characteristics derived from relevant consumer data.
● DURABLE – you can steam or iron garments on the dress form. All of the materials tolerate high temperatures and water perfectly well.
● REALISTIC – this particular dress form is ideal for lingerie design and draping. The shape is very realistic, and the position of the breasts imitates a bra being worn.
● STEADY – the metal stands (with or without wheels) offered with the dress forms are very stable, durable and high quality. The height of the dress form can be adjusted.
Highly recommended for Nina: RETAINER/ROTATION STABILIZER – this accessory prevents the dress form from rotating on the stand and stops larger sized forms tilting.